- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee.
- This product was recommended by 99% of reviewers
- Free Worldwide Shipping
A world-first both in the boldness of its unprecedented concept and its entirely mechanical construction, the Astronomia has gone beyond impressive horological achievements and has been regarded as an outstanding multidisciplinary engineering achievement. Re-engineered from the ground up, the Astronomia Solar is the most compact in our peerless collection of Astronomia calibers.
The Astronomia Solar Planets Jewelry makes for a beautifully artistic, highly refined and fully mechanical recreation of our solar system, to be appreciated like it has never been done before.
EXCLUSIVE ASTRONOMIA CALIBER
Composed of 444 components, all finished to the highest standards of haute horlogerie, the Astronomia Solar Planets Jewelry features two rotating platforms. One comprises the three main arms and subsidiary arms of the caliber, while the other is the aventurine Skylayer that serves as their spectacular, rotating backdrop.
ROTATING GEMSTONE PLANET DISPLAY
The Astronomia Solar Planets Zodiac brings a host of beautifully executed, astronomically inspired details to the world of Astronomia. A view on four planets from our solar system can be admired with a hand-painted blue magnesium globe for Planet Earth and three gemstones crafted in the most complex of cuts.
Whereas the tourbillon was originally invented to be a single-axis, rotating cage secured from above as well as below to carry the regulating organ of a mechanical pocket watch for improved timekeeping performance, the Astronomia Solar Planets Jewelry presents this 224-year-old invention in a yet more spectacular way.
CASE & CRYSTAL
The Astronomia Solar Planets Jewelry’ case measures 44.5 millimeters in diameter and 21 millimeters thick between the highest point of its specially curved front sapphire crystal and the lowest point of its case. Its 18K Rose Gold case holds a single-piece sapphire crystal window around its periphery, allowing for unhindered viewing of the spectacular caliber and gemstones inside.
DIAL & HANDS
The time display sub-dial of the Astronomia Solar Planets Zodiac is driven through an infinitesimal differential system that allows it to always remain levelled and hence perfectly legible, even as the movement’s four-armed platform performs its continuous, 10-minute orbit.
THE EIGHT PLANETS
White Granite for Mercury, Rhodonite for Venus, Red Jasper for Mars, Pietersite for Jupiter, Tiger Eye for Saturn, Blue Calcite for Saturn and Lapis Lazuli for Neptune.
- Solar System Celestial Body Rotating Watch x1
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US
- Shipping depends on location.
- Some distant areas can take a bit longer. But we’ll get it to you
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90-day guarantee.
- If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.